Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#106587 by jgmace
Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:18 am
I have gone in several times to My ooma to set call forwarding to my cell in the event of network outages and always hit the save button and get a confirmation that changes have been saved. When I log back in later the option is switched off and the phone number shown is the original line provided by ooma before porting my number, not my main number. Is there a known problem with this function? I have Windows 7 and use Firefox as my browser.
#106590 by thunderbird
Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:02 am
jgmace wrote:I have gone in several times to My ooma to set call forwarding to my cell in the event of network outages and always hit the save button and get a confirmation that changes have been saved. When I log back in later the option is switched off and the phone number shown is the original line provided by ooma before porting my number, not my main number. Is there a known problem with this function? I have Windows 7 and use Firefox as my browser.

Some others have been had the same problem. So it's time to call Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Hours: Weekdays 7am-7pm PT, Weekends 8am-5pm PT