Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#104227 by clifton4
Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:09 am
I love the new call counters that provide the number of calls, and total number of minutes on the phone - great job!

For those who buy international calling bundles, would it be problematic to include a separate counter to document the number of international minutes used against the bundle?

Including this international-only counter would certainly make life easier for customers as, currently, we have to manually total the number of minutes attributed to the international bundle.

Thanks for considering this improvement!
#104388 by alfredofid
Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 am
I contacted Ooma to suggest having a counter and was asked to post the suggestion here! Please, separate the two calling plans.
#104413 by lbmofo
Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:17 pm
I am guessing you are talking about the call counter in the dashboard? That doesn't really have any defined start/finish; just rolling 30 days of minutes counting back from whenever you update the counter.

As for the prepaid account activity, good idea to give minutes used count from billing start date. Other enhancement requested submitted for the prepaid account area: /viewtopic.php?t=8812