Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#95941 by AW3
Thu May 17, 2012 1:17 pm
I emailed Ooma support 10 days ago and received no reply. How does one get simple support from Ooma? I do not have the time to sit on telephone hold for tech support - especially for such a simple request.

What I wanted is a very, very simple request that would take a tech about 10 seconds to do.

"Hi,

My Ooma account number is (281) xxx-xxxx

I accidentally added the following number [ (613) xxx-xxxx ] to my account and I would like to delete it please. I tried to delete it online at my.ooma.com but there is no way to delete it online.

Please delete this second number [ (613) xxx-xxxx ] from my account so I can add the correct number as my second number.

Thanks"

How does everyone else get Ooma support?
#95966 by murphy
Fri May 18, 2012 2:45 am
Check your spam traps.
Both in your email software and on your ISPs web site.
#95968 by AW3
Fri May 18, 2012 6:41 am
Thanks. We run our own in-house Exchange server and I'm the administrator; it's not in our SPAM folder.

As I said, I do not have the time to sit on hold on the telephone. It is a very simple request that would take a tech a couple of minutes to execute. I'll send it again. Thanks for the replies.
#95986 by AW3
Fri May 18, 2012 7:39 pm
Resent the email, got a reply within an hour, problem solved. Thanks to everyone that replied.