Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#95813 by Seir
Sun May 13, 2012 7:17 am
Not getting sick because mine is working just fine (stays logged in despite browser restarts and PC reboots).

Maybe try clearing ooma cookies and have the cookie reset? Which browser and version? Did you install any add-ons lately?

I would guess that others aren't complaining because it's working for us.
#95844 by Cut-Throat
Mon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm
Seir wrote:Not getting sick because mine is working just fine (stays logged in despite browser restarts and PC reboots).

Maybe try clearing ooma cookies and have the cookie reset? Which browser and version? Did you install any add-ons lately?

I would guess that others aren't complaining because it's working for us.

Well, ringfinger has the problem also...I have the Latest version of Firefox. Despite answering that I want to stay logged in Ooma continually makes me enter my phone number and password.
#96044 by Cut-Throat
Mon May 21, 2012 11:16 am
Well, I contacted Ooma Support and they told me to do some various things. Try a different computer etc. None of them worked. It happened on both of my computers.

I use the latest releases of Firefox on both of my machines. So today, I decided to use Internet Explorer (A very lame browser), but this did not have a problem and kept me logged in.

So, apparently there is a conflict with the latest version of Firefox and Ooma. I'll just wait until the software changes again, which it always does.
#96045 by PTS
Mon May 21, 2012 12:21 pm
This works for me and I use Firefox.

If you have cookies restricted in Firefox make sure that you Allow cookies from ooma.com under Options -> Privacy -> Exceptions.