Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#94910 by Atifejaz
Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 am
I have not been able to make or receive phone calls all day. Only the "back" button is lit but nothing else.
#94911 by murphy
Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:45 am
Ooma is not down.
Power cycle your modem, Ooma, and router.
#94913 by Atifejaz
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 am
Power cycled everything but it still does not work. The amber light in back of ooma keeps blinking. All lights except for the four all the way at the bottom are lit.
#94915 by Atifejaz
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 am
I have also tried several connection configurations. Ooma to modem direct, wireless router behind ooma, and ooma behind wireless router. Nothin seems to work.
#94917 by murphy
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:19 am
All lights on the top should be lit blue.
The "to Internet" jack should have a solid green and a randomly blinking orange.

Press the top center button to change the light intensity.
#94921 by Atifejaz
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 am
Only the orange/amber light in the back blinking. The "play" and "forward" lights are lit blue. Nothing else is happening.
#94924 by murphy
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 am
Atifejaz wrote:Only the orange/amber light in the back blinking. The "play" and "forward" lights are lit blue. Nothing else is happening.

Did you activate in landline integration mode?
That code used to mean that it can't find a landline dialtone on the wall jack although recent Telos dont have a wall jack.
#94927 by Atifejaz
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:48 am
Ooma isn't connected to any wall jacks. Instead the telephone is directly connected to the "phone" jack.
#94929 by murphy
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:56 am
Atifejaz wrote:Ooma isn't connected to any wall jacks. Instead the telephone is directly connected to the "phone" jack.

You didn't answer my question.
When you activated did you get a new phone number (Standalone mode) or keep your existing number (landline integration mode)?

If you picked the latter you must connect an active landline to the wall jack of the Telo before it will work.
#94930 by Atifejaz
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am
Here is what I've just discovered and it's quite peculiar. So long as I keep my wireless router unplugged, ooma works just fine. The minute wireless router is plugged in any configuration ooma stops working. It there a problem with ooma or wireless router?