Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#90503 by onoccasion
Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:39 pm
Bobby B wrote:This problem is due to a bug related to how we process the caller-ID name in the call logs. We're currently working on a server-side fix.

I have log data through 12/6/11, so only missing the last two days. Once the server-side fix is implemented, will the data appear, or is the data lost forever?

Perhaps an update should be made to the My Ooma section of the status forum. That was the first place I checked, and it said all was OK with My Ooma.
#90505 by thunderbird
Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:30 pm
onoccasion wrote:
Bobby B wrote:This problem is due to a bug related to how we process the caller-ID name in the call logs. We're currently working on a server-side fix.

I have log data through 12/6/11, so only missing the last two days. Once the server-side fix is implemented, will the data appear, or is the data lost forever?

Perhaps an update should be made to the My Ooma section of the status forum. That was the first place I checked, and it said all was OK with My Ooma.

For my situation, the 20 minute power off, repower Ooma device temporary solution, brought my log up to date, except for one call. But that call showed up in the dashboard. I blame that one call on problems that I had with the voicemail upgrade.
#90536 by drp4
Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:31 pm
So looks like this has been going on since 2009, and still going on. Mine started acting up again. No incoming logs for 3 days.
Will try the reboot 20 min. thing, but seems like I had to do that a little more than a month ago.
Kinda stinks.
#90539 by bryanlyle
Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:47 pm
Just to add my two cents. Call logs not working since yesterday for me.
#91035 by frenchcamp49er
Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 am
Call logs not working again