Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#88995 by thunderbird
Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 am
ckpaulino wrote:I just purchased the 500 minute international bundle from my portal->addons page. I don't see anything about my bundle and how many minutes are left in my main Ooma portal.
Where can I see the minutes balance?
Thanks.

This seems to be a weak point in the My Ooma.

No totals that I know of. If we want to know how many International minutes are used, we have to go to My Ooma Call Logs, https://my.ooma.com/call_logs?format=html&page=2 , find all of the International calls and total the used minutes to find the total.

When calling out to an International number, sometimes the minutes left are announced after dialing. But this feature doesn't always seem to be reliable.
#89009 by thunderbird
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 am
ckpaulino wrote:I guess it wouldn't be too bad if you are blocked from making calls after your 500 minute plan is reached.
Are the international calls blocked after hitting 500 minutes I hope? As opposed to let you keep going but at higher per minute rates.

I think it stops you, but if you redial, then it changes to the prepaid dollars. It is supposed to make some kind of announcement on the phone, but I think that it's unreliable to depend on.