Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#86557 by jlpitch
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 am
I was trying to port my telephone number, and after hitting submit on the review page, I received an error that said "We're sorry but there was a problem processing the page" It was just before the confirmation, so I don't know if it worked or not.
#86857 by thunderbird
Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:43 pm
jlpitch wrote:I was trying to port my telephone number, and after hitting submit on the review page, I received an error that said "We're sorry but there was a problem processing the page" It was just before the confirmation, so I don't know if it worked or not.

Contact Ooma Customer Support to make sure:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#86859 by lbmofo
Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 pm
jlpitch wrote:I was trying to port my telephone number, and after hitting submit on the review page, I received an error that said "We're sorry but there was a problem processing the page" It was just before the confirmation, so I don't know if it worked or not.

If nothing is listed here: https://my.ooma.com/porting_status your port never got started.
I've encountered that a couple of times before. What I did was to go back a page and tried again (maybe had to clear history, cookies to have the subsequent attempt go through).