my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
sailcat25
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 am

my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by sailcat25 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 pm

I called Ooma support about an hour ago and they disabled my call forwarding because I couldn't login to my.ooma.com. I was able to login this morning but the forwarding feature didn't work even though it confirmed that I had forwarded as I've been doing for months. (Too bad there isn't a direct phone number to do forwarding/unforwarding when a computer isn't available - another subject - I did do a request on the feature request forum).

Support told me to wait 10 minutes and try to login again. It's been well over 10 minutes and no success.

After months of reliability now unreliable. What gives?

P.S. I cleared cookies and history several times and rebooted my computer twice.

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by thunderbird » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 pm

sailcat25 wrote:I called Ooma support about an hour ago and they disabled my call forwarding because I couldn't login to my.ooma.com. I was able to login this morning but the forwarding feature didn't work even though it confirmed that I had forwarded as I've been doing for months. (Too bad there isn't a direct phone number to do forwarding/unforwarding when a computer isn't available - another subject - I did do a request on the feature request forum).

Support told me to wait 10 minutes and try to login again. It's been well over 10 minutes and no success.

After months of reliability now unreliable. What gives?

P.S. I cleared cookies and history several times and rebooted my computer twice.
Have you tried using Firefox?

sailcat25
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 am

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by sailcat25 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you TBird. No, Firefox doesn't get me in either.

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by thunderbird » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 pm

sailcat25 wrote:Thank you TBird. No, Firefox doesn't get me in either.
If you ported your phone number, that's the number you use now.

If you have Premier try using your second phone number.

Try reseting your password on the Login page at the lower right hand side: Forgot your password? Reset it

sailcat25
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 am

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by sailcat25 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 pm

I have Premier. I have been using the same 2 phone numbers (both ported) and the same 2 passwords for months - no problems with either number. I just got off the phone with Ooma support, support gave me a new password - that doesn't work either. Ooma support can't log me in. Support then put me on hold to talk with the next tier and he couldn't get me logged in either so now I have to wait (for up to 2 days!) for an email from the next level.

ntoy

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by ntoy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 am

sailcat25 wrote:I have Premier. I have been using the same 2 phone numbers (both ported) and the same 2 passwords for months - no problems with either number. I just got off the phone with Ooma support, support gave me a new password - that doesn't work either. Ooma support can't log me in. Support then put me on hold to talk with the next tier and he couldn't get me logged in either so now I have to wait (for up to 2 days!) for an email from the next level.
Hello,

As a workaround, are you able to use this url to log into your account:

https://my.ooma.com/inbox

sailcat25
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 am

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by sailcat25 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Hello,

As a workaround, are you able to use this url to log into your account:

https://my.ooma.com/inbox
Thank you for the suggestion but it didn't work. I've been on the phone with support several times today and still can't login. Support says they are updating the pages. Funny, my brother-in-law is having no trouble whatsoever with his Ooma login.

sailcat25
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 am

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by sailcat25 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 am

Day 3.

Hello,

Can you send me a personal message with your My Ooma password for me to try or would it be alright for me to reset the passwd?

Thx,
Norm

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by thunderbird » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 am

sailcat25 wrote:Day 3.
Maybe you should try to get Ooma to delete your profile, then reinstate your profile from scatch.

sailcat25
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 am

Re: my.ooma.com - Not Able to Login

Post by sailcat25 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 am

I am now able to login on both phone numbers. No explanation from Ooma.

Thank you all for your help.

Dan

Post Reply