Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#85179 by georose
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm
My router died last week, so evrything was down for a while until I went modem to ooma to computer. I now have some weird new problems, every phone call goes right to voice mail and the ooma dialtone kinda skips when you first pick up the phone. Sounds like the old Verizon tone when you have a voice mail waiting. I looked through the dashboard and din't see any settings that looked like they'd put me back to normal. Any thoughts?? Not a newbie, going on my 3rd year of ooma without any problems.
#85180 by murphy
Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 pm
You have the unit in Do Not Disturb mode. Press and hold the envelope button until it turns off.
#85182 by georose
Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm
Thank you!! That was it! I never knew that. Like I said, installed this almost 3 years ago and really have not touched it since. Any idea why the blue status light, message light and line use lights don't light up anymore?
#85184 by thunderbird
Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm
georose wrote:Thank you!! That was it! I never knew that. Like I said, installed this almost 3 years ago and really have not touched it since. Any idea why the blue status light, message light and line use lights don't light up anymore?

Just push the light button.
#85185 by murphy
Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:43 pm
georose wrote:Thank you!! That was it! I never knew that. Like I said, installed this almost 3 years ago and really have not touched it since. Any idea why the blue status light, message light and line use lights don't light up anymore?

Turn up the light intensity knob on the right side.