Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#83943 by thusband
Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:35 pm
Just received my Ooma and activated it but now I can't get to the dashboard, I get,
"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

I'm trying to get to https://my.ooma.com/dashboard. Using Chrome Dev on Windows 7. Same problem in Firefox.

Is it me or Ooma?

Thanks
#83944 by murphy
Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:40 pm
Firefox 5.0 works for me.
Can you get to other pages?
The dashboard is a nice summary but you don't have to use it.
#83945 by thunderbird
Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm
It appears to be Ooma. It's happening at our house also, using Internet Explorer. As soon as I click on My Ooma, I get the error message. Same error message with Firefox.
#83946 by thusband
Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm
thunderbird wrote:It appears to be Ooma. It's happening at our house also, using Internet Explorer. As soon as I click on My Ooma, I get the error message. Same error message with Firefox.

Glad it isn't me. Looks like I can get to the dashboard sometimes but then all other pages give me the server error message. Too bad as I just took my Telo out of the box this afternoon and I get this the first time at bat.

This doesn't happen often does it?