Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#83803 by bocaboy
Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:17 am
It's nice to be able to see all of your incoming and outgoing calls, but how about an option for total minutes used for each category by week, month and even year? It would better allow users to analyze their usage of Ooma.

Thanks!
#83809 by EricJRW
Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 am
Interesting idea.

If you really want to know, you can always export the list (click the option at the bottom of the table) and then import it into a spreadsheet for some number crunching.
#83810 by bocaboy
Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am
Thanks for the suggestion. I wasn't aware you could do that, but how convenient it would be if the number was just there.

Best,
Ron
#83813 by EricJRW
Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:05 am
True... As a home user, no big deal to me... Though I guess I would look at it an go, "Interesting."

But the download feature has been mentioned by people using ooma for their business number.

Nice way to keep a record of business calls.
#84327 by shahgk
Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:04 am
Is there a way to find out how many minutes i have used from my bundle? i have subscriber for 500 mins international and there is no way of knowing how many minutes i have used.
#84601 by EricJRW
Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:32 pm
https://my.ooma.com/dashboard

When I go there I see "Your prepaid account balance is currently: $15.89" as well as options to view history and add funds.