Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#83559 by undrline
Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 am
Accessing my voicemail from a mobile phone (Optimus V phone, Android 2.2.1, Browser 2.2.1), I see options for Play / Call / Delete, but I don't see an option for move to folder. How do I move messages to a folder using the mobile web portal?

There are other things I also don't seem to be able to do: create / edit folders, mark as read / unread. Perhaps it's just limited functionality? This FAQ entry doesn't say that it is. If I spent the $9.99 for the app, even though I don't plan to make any Ooma Mobile calls, would I be able to do these things? The FAQ entry doesn't mention them.

I love Ooma and, even though I'm one of the freeloaders who doesn't go for any of the addons, I try to plug it all the time. So, I'd like to know what's up with this not just for myself, but also so I can represent an informed view.
#83561 by tomcat
Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm
You can also access the full My Ooma site from your mobile phone. On the sign-in page, at the bottom, is an option to log into the full site rather then the mobile version. Gives you access to those additional tasks you need to do that isn't available in the mobile version of the site.