Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#83310 by begunfx
Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 am
Hi,
I recently have setup and am using an Ooma Telo. So far I'm fairly happy with it. Although, I'm dissapointed that there isn't a dedicated smartphone app that I can use to access my ooma account. I realize there is a paid app to make ooma calls from my smartphone (something I'm not interested in), and it seems the only way I can currently access my ooma on my smart phone is by accessing the website though the browser (which is slow and clunky). The problem I'm having is when I try to select a voice mail to play I get the following error: "Message not found"
(By the way, I'm on an HTC Thunderbolt 4g/Verizon and tried both firefox and the default android web browser)

Please fix this and consider building a FREE smartphone app (android/iphone) that will allow us to access our my ooma account! These days it's should be a core offering with a service like this.

Thanks.
#94964 by JayDiddle
Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 am
I see there hasn't been a response regarding the mobile website and the error message. I have an iPhone 4S, and I too am having the same problem; I can login to the web app, and it's a nice clean interface, but it just doesn't allow me to open any messages, giving me the message "Error: Message Not Found." :( I can play my messages from my iPhone if I use the full website, but the mobile version will not even open a message, let alone play it. :x

Is there a fix for this? :?:

Thanks!