Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#81340 by mike.a.p
Fri May 13, 2011 1:04 pm
So I don't have a telo handset, so I have to manually dial my out going numbers - but the web (my.ooma) has my contact list and I'm using my computer. So would it be possible to add a feature to dial from the contact list on the web, i.e. double click on the contact name and it dials the number - or even add this feature to the Ooma Telo Setup page, with a contact list.
#81358 by nn5i
Fri May 13, 2011 5:26 pm
So there are a lot of people who would like this. So I've seen it requested several times. So so many have requested it that surely it would be a popular feature. So so far, though, it has elicited no response from Ooma, and nothing has been done about it.
#81381 by EA PA
Sat May 14, 2011 4:32 am
So I have a handset and also a variety of other handsets. So I am used to manual dialing and it does not bother me much. So If I had to log on to the PC every time I want to make a call, it would be a pain. So I am somewhat so so on the idea. So I think this why OOMA has not developed this feature.

On another topic, nn5i, thank you! After reading the posts of last evening, I must admit that I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. You are gifted and extraordinarily amusing.