Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#80117 by triton46
Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm
Hi All,

Just got my Ooma Telo and wanted to try out the Premier features. I've been on My Ooma and the Ooma Setup (local ooma box) but I don't see any of the features (ie blacklist). Is there a link or button I should use to get to these features?

All I see is a listing in "Account" on My Ooma showing that I have 59 days left on Premier. :?
#80119 by I_Ooma_2
Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:47 pm
You don't see different buttons at the top of your My Ooma page? Blacklist options are under the Preferences button at the top. What browser are you using? Can you try another?

Have you gone through the "feature setup"?

Failing that, perhaps try contacting support.

ooma1.jpg
ooma1.jpg (60.28 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
#80151 by Ely
Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 am
Those features are on 'My Ooma' under 'Preferences' then on the left hand side you will set them up in the 'Blacklists' tab and the 'Privacy' tab, you cannot configure them on the Telo setup page.
#82406 by dioxide45
Sat May 28, 2011 11:23 am
We currently have premier, have the annual that is about to renew in June. Is it possible to renew for another year online? I couldn't find a link for it. Seems like it will renew at a month to month rate?
#82408 by 2spirit
Sat May 28, 2011 12:17 pm
Provided your billing information on file with Ooma is up to date, when the time comes your annual subscription should renew automatically for another year.