Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#83453 by EA PA
Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:16 pm
lbmofo wrote:I noticed that Ooma changed how call log displays.

Now, you explicitly specify what you want to see.

All calls
Incoming calls
Outgoing calls
Missed calls

I guess support page needs update :)

http://ooma.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/129/

Wow - yes - how about it! Excellent improvement!

Thanks Ooma :D
#83566 by PTS
Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 pm
I like the new display for the Call Logs.

But. The old UI allowed the user to multi-select, that is to select more than one call type. I periodically used this feature to select both Incoming and Missed Calls (filtering out Outgoing Calls) with the rows displayed set to 100 to view any numbers that I should add to my personal blacklist.

This isn't a big deal, I just have an additional step.
#83573 by EA PA
Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 pm
lbmofo wrote:I think ooma can fix this easily. One option: put a checkbox on each category and make default all checked; show all. Checked = current dark highlight, unchecked = current lighter highlight (filter or don't show).

lbmofo - It looks like you had the right idea. To provide the best solution, the inverse of what they had (all light color) and select what ever you want (darker), vs the filter, or your recommended alternative would have pleased most users. The solution they incorporated suits me fine. But it looks like more variety may be needed to serve all. It is not easy an easy task to please all the users! Ooma, maybe a second shot at it...?
#83577 by lbmofo
Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm
The new way is more intuitive for sure but took away a bit from the old way.... :)