Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#78603 by thunderbird
Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 am
nn5i wrote:
thunderbird wrote:Dial *#*#001 to hear the firmware version.

That doesn't work for me -- all I get is the off-hook warning noise.

Dial *#*#001 is part of the new firmware update, so you probably don't have the update yet.
#78609 by murphy
Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 am
nn5i wrote:

It only works after you have the 45073 firmware.
#78665 by nn5i
Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:41 pm
murphy wrote:
nn5i wrote:

It only works after you have the 45073 firmware.

Ah, that's me -- always a day late and a dollar short.
#78666 by lbmofo
Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:50 pm
nn5i wrote:Ah, that's me -- always a day late and a dollar short.

Good thing you have Ooma? Otherwise, more than a dollar short? :)
#78798 by lbmofo
Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:01 am
electriclm wrote:my phone still not fixed. caller ID has not worked for a month.

This should be fixed when you get the latest firmware pushed to you.

thunderbird wrote:viewtopic.php?t=11265

Dial *#*#001 to speak the firmware version is only valid after you have received your NEW Ooma Telo 45073 Firmware update. An easy way to tell if you have the NEW 45073 Firmware update is when you push any of the buttons on the Ooma Telo, there will be beeps or Voice Statements.

If you want, you can view your current version of Firmware by accessing you Ooma Setup pages with a computer's wired LAN port connected with a network cable to the Ooma device's Home port. Restart you computer. Type in http://172.27.35.1 in your computer's browser window and the Ooma Setup page opens.thunderbird
#78827 by Bobby B
Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:45 pm
The 45073 software update rollout will probably finish by the end of next week. We're working as quickly as possible to get this out to everyone affected by the caller-ID issue first.
#78872 by dms
Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:48 pm
OK, I've had this problem since March 17. My voicemail pages read UNKNOWN CALLER line after line. Aaargh!
As of tonight, no fix yet!
I thought they said the push was to be sent to affected Telos first. Are there that many with the problem?

HELP!

In order to see caller id numbers, I've turned on multi-ring to include my cell phone. Then I do get all the caller id info on my cell. Should have thought of that sooner! I used to have multi-ring on all the time, and then calls started to drop all the time, and turning it off fixed the problem. My my ... fix one thing in software and you let a rabbit loose someplace else.

Still love my OOMA!