Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#71090 by pillager
Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:52 pm
Hi,

my premier trial ended recently and I was subsribing to the $4.99 International bundle. As I am no longer a premier member, I am not qualified for that bundle any more. I am opting for the $9.99 International Bundle, but I don't see any way how I can subscribe to that service. There is no way to cancel the $4.99 subcription and it is still there when I click on Account>Services. When I try to buy the $9.99 package ooma product page it lands me in Add-ons>All Products. On that page I don't see any option of subscribing to that package. I tried adding $10 to the pre-paid account. But then the international calling rate is ridiculous. Did anyone ever face this issue? Do I need to call customer service to sort this out? I wish they had some CS open on a Saturday. Oh well....

Thanks in advance to any body who cares to reply..
#71091 by lbmofo
Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:54 pm
Only customer service can resolve this for you. They are open today too. Call our Customer Service team at 1-888-711-6662 Monday - Friday 7am-7pm PST, Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST.