Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#69746 by renatae
Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 am
This has been going on for several days now. I really need the stats as I often worry my son and his girlfriend are going to make us go over even Ooma's generous time limit. Is there an alternate way to find out monthly statistics? I really miss this feature!

"Click to view your favorite callers" appears in the designated area, but clicking that results in a message that says, "Service temporarily unavailable." This has been going on for several days.
#69823 by thunderbird
Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:34 am
My Dashboard page has not been opening for several days. When the error page comes up you can fill in the information at the bottom of the page and send it to Ooma. I have been so greatful that my Ooma Telo has been working without fail for around a month now, (except problems with Internaitonal calling, which I consider to be an Ooma business issue), that I didn't report the dashboard page error until now.
#70057 by thunderbird
Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 am
Dashboard not working error (500). I'd think the Ooma engineers would just go to the Microsoft site, read and follow the instructions that Microsoft provides for error 500 for the configuration of software that Ooma has installed in their Ooma servers.