Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#69730 by Chris W
Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:04 pm
CS tells me that the handset (telo) call log for incomming calls will be the same for the primary number and the instant second line number. The online call log is accurate, only the two handsets duplicate the incomming call log. Is this really true that both lines can't maintain seperate incomming call logs? Is this the case with other telo users or just me?

Chris W
#69732 by murphy
Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:07 pm
The instant second line uses the same phone number as the primary line. How would you separate the call logs?

If you are talking about a second phone number, that is not the second instant line. Assign the second number to a handset and then you can log in using the second phone number.
#69735 by Chris W
Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:39 pm
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I do have two phone numbers, one for each handset. Each handset properly maintains the outgoing call log, and maintains a duplicate call log on each handset for incomming calls. Incomming calls are properly routed to the correct number, however, the second number (handset) immediatedly displays the incomming call ID.

Chris W