Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#68416 by murphy
Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 am
Based on the date you joined the forum you are in your free trial of Premier.
You can request a second number in the add-ons section of your my.ooma account and it will be active in about 5 minutes.

If your free trial has expired, just purchase Premier and once your purchase has been completed you will be able to select a second number as mentioned above.
#68436 by kieranmullen
Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:54 am
I know I have preimere but I dont plan on keeping it and wanted to know how long it would take to activate once I decide I want ti.

murphy wrote:Based on the date you joined the forum you are in your free trial of Premier.
You can request a second number in the add-ons section of your my.ooma account and it will be active in about 5 minutes.

If your free trial has expired, just purchase Premier and once your purchase has been completed you will be able to select a second number as mentioned above.
#68445 by Givmeabrek
Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 am
I just added Premier to my account. As soon as I pushed the button to order it the features were added to my account. And if you have paid to port your number it costs only $60. :D
#68472 by kieranmullen
Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:53 pm
Until next year $10 a month or $120 a year. (No discount for a year)

Givmeabrek wrote:I just added Premier to my account. As soon as I pushed the button to order it the features were added to my account. And if you have paid to port your number it costs only $60. :D
#68673 by Bobby B
Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 pm
Usually upgrades are processed immediately. Device features like the ISL or DND usually become active within 5 minutes. You can also power cycle your device after the upgrade order and it should pick up the new settings on boot.