How long to activate primere?

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
kieranmullen

How long to activate primere?

Post by kieranmullen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:03 pm

I was just curious, if I wanted a second line how long it would take me to get it? Minutes?

murphy

Re: How long to activate primere?

Post by murphy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 am

Based on the date you joined the forum you are in your free trial of Premier.
You can request a second number in the add-ons section of your my.ooma account and it will be active in about 5 minutes.

If your free trial has expired, just purchase Premier and once your purchase has been completed you will be able to select a second number as mentioned above.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

kieranmullen

Post by kieranmullen » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:54 am

I know I have preimere but I dont plan on keeping it and wanted to know how long it would take to activate once I decide I want ti.
murphy wrote:Based on the date you joined the forum you are in your free trial of Premier.
You can request a second number in the add-ons section of your my.ooma account and it will be active in about 5 minutes.

If your free trial has expired, just purchase Premier and once your purchase has been completed you will be able to select a second number as mentioned above.

Givmeabrek

Post by Givmeabrek » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 am

I just added Premier to my account. As soon as I pushed the button to order it the features were added to my account. And if you have paid to port your number it costs only $60. :D

kieranmullen

Post by kieranmullen » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Until next year $10 a month or $120 a year. (No discount for a year)
Givmeabrek wrote:I just added Premier to my account. As soon as I pushed the button to order it the features were added to my account. And if you have paid to port your number it costs only $60. :D

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Usually upgrades are processed immediately. Device features like the ISL or DND usually become active within 5 minutes. You can also power cycle your device after the upgrade order and it should pick up the new settings on boot.
Bobby B