Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#68318 by i24u
Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Just got the handset for signing up a year of service. There are a few issues I would like to see fixed. 1. The volume is kind of low. It rings ok but overall volume is too low even on the highest settings. 2. I would like it to show missed calls. I have a corded phone and my cell phone will show that I have missed calls, so I would like to see this feature. 3. I would like to be able to rename the headsets. If I were to get another one I would like to be able to label them for what room they go in. For example one would say Bedroom the other would say Livingroom the other would say Kitchen etc etc. Instead of just headset 1,2,3,4. 4. When you put the headset back on the base I would like to see it go back to the main screen. Right now if you have it on contact list and you put the phone back on the base it will stay on contact list. I do think it does go back to main screen but takes a while. 5. Price $50 is a little much for just one phone. Yes you get second line and one touch voice mail and phone book but you can still get voicemail by dialing the number, you can still program any cordless phone to have a phone book so the only feature you really are getting is the second line. You can buy a nice coreless phone set with 3 phones for around $55-$60. That will give you three phones to only one ooma.

Maybe some of these things are already fixable and I'm not sure how to change them so if someone could help me out that would be nice.
#69465 by Trinimd
Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:17 pm
How about having that bright blue light turn off when its charging.