Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#68168 by tajson
Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:57 pm
I would like to request to either replace the whaling ooma ghost on the Telo handset with my own custom sound clip or add additional sound clips to list because the other Incoming Call Rings are something out of my 80ish modem.

It brings me back into the days but I would rather have something soothing as I approach the phone.

Thank you.
#68178 by tajson
Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:31 pm
I am not asking for ooma to provide the mp3 ringtones but just provide me with a simple way to replace an existing one.

mp3 ringtones can run into a lot of legal issues where I can slice and dice my desired ring tone into many formats. I just want to replace the ooma ghost.

That link is over a year ago...
#68179 by lbmofo
Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:35 pm
mp3 ringtone implies ringtone customization.
They've been putting out other things on the list such as bluetooth, HD voice, iPhone app and such so the mp3 ringtone feature might be coming soon :)
#68256 by tajson
Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:39 pm
When it is apparently not a support question due to the lack of native support in the hand set, then it must be a feature request question. That is why I post this thread.

Being Danish, we are good at capturing whales in the Faroe Island. ;) But yes, it is kinda a before and after picture, I guess. Anyway, I just wish that I could exchange the woman who comes to me at nights. :D

PS: I think that came out wrong too... :o