Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#68155 by BuggzyinTX
Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:15 pm
I just hooked up my ooma and so far so good. It was an easy set up and works with quality clear as a bell. I've gone on to myooma.com to set up online features. While doing so, I added a second phone # with my parents out of state area code so they can call me free from their home phone on that line.

My problem is, I didn't write it down when I selected the #. My primary # shows up on all my account screens so I thought the second line # would as well. It doesn't. I've searched everywhere to try and retrieve it and even tried going back into the select a second # feature in the set up. Since I already selected one, it won't allow me to reselect.

Can anyone tell me how to find the phone number I selected as the alternate? I'm not looking forward to having to call support after reading the posts regarding that service and it's hold times.
#68158 by Bobby B
Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:28 pm
Goto Preferences->Phone Numbers to view all the phone numbers assigned to your system.