Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#68097 by hingerty
Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 am
Ooma is a pack of liars. They advertise caller ID as part of basic package, but then when your 30 days run out these liars say that you need to buy premiere. They are a bunch of foreigners who could care less about American customers.
#68100 by cmeisel
Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 am
hingerty wrote:...They are a bunch of foreigners who could care less about American customers.

What a dumb comment. Before you use your misguided nationalistic drivel you should learn how to read so you can find out what is and is not included in the basic package.
By the way, Ooma is a company located in California. If you look at a map (hopefully you can understand pretty pictures) California is part of the United States of America so not a foreign company.
#68102 by lbmofo
Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:59 am
You have a hub so your callerid and callier id name should work even with basic/free service.

Also, you probably regret writing what you wrote; never a good idea to hit "send" or "post" while you are mad. Cool down first; do some research while youre at it.
#68141 by nn5i
Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:19 pm
hingerty wrote:Ooma is a pack of liars. They advertise caller ID as part of basic package, but then when your 30 days run out these liars say that you need to buy premiere. They are a bunch of foreigners who could care less about American customers.

I find your post tasteless. It is also factually incorrect. I'm no fan of Ooma's advertising, but if they say Caller-ID is part of the basic package, they speak truthfully, since indeed Caller-ID (with number only) is part of the package. If you don't know the difference between Caller-ID and Caller-ID-with-name, which are distinct, each from the other, you should do some research.

Also, why did you say they "could care less" when obviously you meant the opposite, "couldn't care less"? Perhaps you're a foreigner who couldn't care less about writing good English. Or perhaps your language skills are commensurate with your lack of taste.