Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#67936 by wlum
Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm
I have 4 handsets with my telo unit. I have premier and two lines (telephone numbers).

As a new feature, I would like two of the handsets dedicated to line 1 and the other two handsets dedicated to line 2. Think of it as line 1 for parents and line 2 for kids -- parents don't want anything to do with the kids line and vice versa. Each Line would have its own voicemail account.

The best I could get was 3 handsets on Line 1 (shared) and one handset on Line 2 (dedicated).

I'm sure others would want this feature as well.

Thanks in advance....
#67937 by southsound
Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 pm
MANY of us would like to see this feature. Hopefully it will be available in the future.
#68101 by cmeisel
Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 am
As I have asked for before, please also consider a scout like device. My taking this away you really made it much harder to actually use two lines. We had one fax and one phone and now we could only do this if we made the telo the Fax and the handset (which I don't like) the phone.
A scout like decvice would allow me to connect a fax or other handsets, etc so it would solve all problems in this thread (even the 2/2)