Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#67794 by lbmofo
Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 pm
I just read the fine print. I guess you'd need to own a Telo to get the free handset. For Hub owners, why not give out a Scout?
#67802 by robm15
Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 am
What happens when I refer a friend? Do they get just one email and then no more? Or if they do not purchase will they keep getting emails indefinitely? I am all for sharing my wonderful experience with OOMA, but I do not want to sell them down the river to keep getting spam if they aren't interested.
#67815 by lbmofo
Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 am
Don't think ooma would spam those emails. Not from my experience at least.
#68120 by lbmofo
Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:18 am
Even though my code is "redeemed," seems like people can still use my referral code.

Telo is on backorder too (Nov 22); must be good news because sales is good.

Ooma, please tell me I get something for referring :cool: ....it doesn't seem to be fair to the Hub owners (referring but not getting anything; no handset, no Scout).
Last edited by lbmofo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
#68122 by bw1
Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 am
Helping others helps you out, too. Every time you send a coupon, we'll enter you into a drawing to win a iPad 3G so you can stay connected in style. The winners will also receive the Ooma Mobile app so they can take advantage of the benefits of their Ooma systems on the go!

But for redeeming, I guess you have to have a Telo. They should still send you a Telo handset in hopes that you'll upgrade, though.
#68171 by scoutconnor
Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 pm
lbmofo wrote:I just read the fine print. I guess you'd need to own a Telo to get the free handset. For Hub owners, why not give out a Scout?

The Ooma Scout (along with the Hub) is no longer in production.