Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#67244 by MCM
Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:08 am
Currently I use the blacklist feature from allowing specific individuals from calling my children. I would love to see a feature where I can block outgoing calls to the numbers on my blacklist or have a seperate section where I can add phone numbers that can not be dialed from my home.

AT&T Wireless has a feature called Smart Limits, with in Smart Limits I can add phone numbers I do not want a cell phone (in my plan) to be able to call or text or vice versa, regardless of other limits or restrictions.

Thank you for your consideration.
#67284 by southsound
Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 am
This feature has been requested in the past but at the present time, there is no way to block or restrict certain outgoing calls within the ooma device itself. If this is an important need, the TR1Toll Restrictor made by Viking Electronics that can be added to the ooma (or any) phone system. Please note that if you have a Telo, the TR1 will only work for the phones connected to the PHONE port. The Telo handsets will bypass the restrictions.

Features
Phone line powered
Non-volatile E 2 memory
.5 to 49.5 minute call timer with disconnect
Programmable allow or restrict table stores up to forty 12-digit phone numbers, prefixes or area codes
6 digit bypass code for single call override
Programmable to ignore phone system line access numbers
Programmable ignore table stores up to twelve 12-digit phone numbers, ideal for *67, *69, etc.
Programmable maximum digit string length
Concealed in a standard RJ11C jack
Allow or restrict 1-800 numbers
Operational alert tones
Allows emergency and toll free numbers
Made in the USA
One year warranty
#84600 by EricJRW
Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:30 pm
That's pretty cool, though I wonder about the cost... It was not very evident at the link and I did not dig.