Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#65694 by chatmaster
Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:43 pm
Hello,

I was hoping someone could answer this question. I am currently on the 60 day free trial of premier, thinking I might go with the yearly rate of 119.99 but I was wondering if that rate includes the 3.47 (monthly) in taxes and 911 fees? Or will I still get a monthly bill for taxes and fees? I am trying to figure out my true monthly bill and also trying to figure out my break even point vs vonage etc when I factor in all the prices/expenditures.

Also I was wondering if I should wait till the end of the free trial before committing to the Permier, or if they will set my go live date at the end of the 60 days, thus enabling me to get my full 60 days.

Thanks in advance.
#65698 by lbmofo
Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:11 pm
Premier subscription fee is on top of the Regulatory Recovery Fee; there is no additional tax on the subscription fee though.

Premier you sign up will start after your trial end date.
#65699 by hackerguy
Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:13 pm
The $3.47 is in addition to the $119 and will be billed monthy on your credit card. You can go ahead and commit to Premier now and the charges will start at the end of the trial period. At least this is the way it was handled for me.