Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#65408 by UrbanVoyeur
Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:42 am
I've had my Ooma Telo since November 09 and I am still very happy. I've used it with two ISP's - Verizon DSL and now CableVision and, 2 different Linksys Routers and it has been flawless - reliable, great quality, solid feature set. It paid for itself in savings in 5 months (including the porting fee!) and i couldn't be happier - I even upgraded to the $60 annual plan a few months back.

The one time I needed support - during the porting process - the tech reps were responsive and knowledgeable.

The only minor negative was the handset - I tried the Ooma handset, but went back to a Panasonic cordless because it sounded better.

And I regret not buying the Lifetime Premier Subscription when it was available (please bring it back!)

I know boards like this tend toward negative experiences and problems, so you don't often hear from people who just use it. I can't say enough good things about Ooma and I've recommended it to all my friends and family. Call me fanboy, but I think this is great product.
#65417 by WayneDsr
Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:15 am
I will add my 2 cents here as well. I've had Ooma since Jan 2009 and I don't miss the old landline one bit.

Thanks Ooma!

Wayne
#65429 by murphy
Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 am
nippyjun wrote:How much was the lifetime premier?

Thanks.

It was 3.5 times the cost of annual Premier.
It's no longer available. The offer expired 12/31/2009.
#65534 by just4fn
Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 am
I missed the lifetime offer. Was the lifetime offer for individual or equipment? If the hub or Telo caught on fire and then run over by a truck and then lost on the way home, would you still have lifetime with a replacement?
#65568 by allo
Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:36 pm
just4fn wrote:I missed the lifetime offer. Was the lifetime offer for individual or equipment? If the hub or Telo caught on fire and then run over by a truck and then lost on the way home, would you still have lifetime with a replacement?

It comes (was bundled) with a 3 year warranty for the hardware.... and upgrades after the 3 year period are at the discretion of Ooma if I am not wrong!
#65571 by southsound
Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:42 pm
just4fn wrote:I missed the lifetime offer. Was the lifetime offer for individual or equipment? If the hub or Telo caught on fire and then run over by a truck and then lost on the way home, would you still have lifetime with a replacement?

I would worry more about having a good healthcare plan if I were you. Seems like you may be a little accident prone! :P