Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#64530 by amirazad
Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm
I think it's about the time for Ooma to take a look at android giant market.it's gonna be good for both Ooma and customers.thanks Ooma!
#64575 by highq
Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:00 am
amirazad wrote:I think it's about the time for Ooma to take a look at android giant market.it's gonna be good for both Ooma and customers.thanks Ooma!

Let me, as an Android user, be the first to welcome you to the Forum!

I get the impression that you didn't search for "android" before posting your first message, otherwise you would have seen several postings saying that Ooma is already working on an Android App. ;)
#64579 by doug
Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:35 am
highq wrote:I get the impression that you didn't search for "android" before posting your first message, otherwise you would have seen several postings saying that Ooma is already working on an Android App. ;)

And not only that, but you can using existing solutions like Sipdroid, at least for outgoing calls. I don't think it handles incoming calls at this point. Search the forums for Sipdroid for setup instructions.
#64583 by lbmofo
Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:04 pm
doug wrote:
highq wrote:I get the impression that you didn't search for "android" before posting your first message, otherwise you would have seen several postings saying that Ooma is already working on an Android App. ;)

And not only that, but you can using existing solutions like Sipdroid, at least for outgoing calls. I don't think it handles incoming calls at this point. Search the forums for Sipdroid for setup instructions.

That solution was only made available for the purpose of beta tests to beta testers.