Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#4243 by leebase
Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm
Kudos on the call blocking feature -- love it!

Would like to have the option of blacking by "name" -- whatever is displayed in addition to the number. We have folks call us with 000-00-000 as the number and sometimes the number is blocked.

The names are either "No Data" or "Unknwn Caller" or "cellular call" or some such.

It would also be nice to have a custom greeting that could be applied to specific number(s) or all of a class (such as all blocked calls).

I would like to tell the collection agencies "leave your business name and a return number or I will not return your call" -- but I'm not eager to advertise our financial duress to our friends and family who call and leave messages.
#4911 by WayneDsr
Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 am
On my old answering machine I left the same message. It had nothing to do with the my financial distress. I got tired of people or businesses calling and not leaving a message AND expecting you to call back with just an unknown caller id number for reference.

Wayne