Multiple Personal Blacklists

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
SMH

Multiple Personal Blacklists

Post by SMH » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Surely this has been mentioned before but I couldnt find anything in a search.

I would love to be able to have multiple personal blacklists. There are some people I would like to go to voicemail and others I would like to hear the disconnected notice.

DanCallies

Re: Multiple Personal Blacklists

Post by DanCallies » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:54 pm

And some people deserve to ring into eternity . . . . .

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:31 am

Hello,

Currently, with premier services active, this allows you to have a 2nd number. You can assign this 2nd number to a device. With this, you can manage 2 separate blacklists: one for the main device & the other for the telo handset or scout. You can manage them separately by logging into each account.

Also, if you are looking to have more blacklists, you can purchase additional virtual numbers and assign them.

bw1

Post by bw1 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 am

I think the OP is looking to have some numbers on the blacklist have "Number Disconnected Message" and some numbers on the blacklist "Sent to Voicemail".

ntoy

Post by ntoy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 am

bw1 wrote:I think the OP is looking to have some numbers on the blacklist have "Number Disconnected Message" and some numbers on the blacklist "Sent to Voicemail".
This would be an enhancement request.