Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#63885 by SMH
Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Surely this has been mentioned before but I couldnt find anything in a search.

I would love to be able to have multiple personal blacklists. There are some people I would like to go to voicemail and others I would like to hear the disconnected notice.
#66100 by ntoy
Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:31 am
Hello,

Currently, with premier services active, this allows you to have a 2nd number. You can assign this 2nd number to a device. With this, you can manage 2 separate blacklists: one for the main device & the other for the telo handset or scout. You can manage them separately by logging into each account.

Also, if you are looking to have more blacklists, you can purchase additional virtual numbers and assign them.
#66244 by bw1
Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 am
I think the OP is looking to have some numbers on the blacklist have "Number Disconnected Message" and some numbers on the blacklist "Sent to Voicemail".
#66260 by ntoy
Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 am
bw1 wrote:I think the OP is looking to have some numbers on the blacklist have "Number Disconnected Message" and some numbers on the blacklist "Sent to Voicemail".

This would be an enhancement request.