Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#62875 by scg
Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:12 pm
I know there are lots of iPhones and iPod touches out there. Unfortunately I do not own one of them. I have a company issued Blackberry with wi-fi and that is almost always with me. I am looking forward to a smart-phone Ooma app.

The other device I keep close is my iPaq with built-in GPS, which also has wi-fi. A while back when Skype was still free I had loaded a Windows CE version of the application and got it to work. Now I am hearing rumblings of Win CE netbooks coming out soon. Any chance of developing a Win CE Ooma app?
#65482 by blueOrbit
Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:04 am
Ditto.

I'm a field rep and use ooma as my home-office phone. It would be nice to be able to access and change things on my ooma service when I'm on the road. Even simple things, like being able to change the forwarding options from my BB would be fantastic. I always forget to do this before heading out on the road and then the phone is ringing and ringing back home driving my wife crazy.
#65491 by daet
Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:09 am
nintor wrote:Would like to see more versions of mobile apps. I have a smart phone that uses android (droid) from

Apparently SIP applications for Android (Linphone, Csipsimple, Sipdroid) all work with Ooma mobile.
#65524 by lbmofo
Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am
daet wrote:
nintor wrote:Would like to see more versions of mobile apps. I have a smart phone that uses android (droid) from

Apparently SIP applications for Android (Linphone, Csipsimple, Sipdroid) all work with Ooma mobile.

Not unless you know inside info; either ooma employee or beta tester (can't share the info).
#75529 by slipperyp
Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm
The ooma app is one of the worst reviewed apps in the market. Not releasing notes on how to use this with sipdroid is just an annoyance to the small segment of customers who are willing to jump through the hoops to try to get it working.

Could ooma please just release notes on this configuration so that those of us who want to try it can? Feel free to couch it in caveats - ymmv, we may yank support at any time without warning, etc?

If there is some technical reason you can't or don't want to do this, I bet those of us who care / understand would be reasonable about that, too.

Thanks in advance for considering this!