Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#95294 by SCOMMAR1
Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:02 pm
Have been waiting for 16 days to port out. NO response to multipel requests. They will make sure you suffer with them for your life. Wont recoomedn OOma even if they pay you. They are hopeless
#95297 by lbmofo
Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:02 pm
Why are you emailing/calling Ooma? The winning carrier should be handling issues for you.
#95307 by Cyberchat
Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 am
SCOMMAR1 wrote:Have been waiting for 16 days to port out. NO response to multipel requests. They will make sure you suffer with them for your life. Wont recoomedn OOma even if they pay you. They are hopeless

Unfortunately, along the way companies will pick up some "fools" as customers.

Definition:
fool - definition of fool by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...
fool (f l) n. 1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding. 2. One who acts unwisely

Since you decided to leave OOMA, instead of foolishly displaying your vindictive side along with your complete lack of understanding of how the technology works, just leave these forums, as well. These forums are here for the purpose of Customers helping each other. Your comments have no place here!
#100088 by 808RestlessNative
Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm
[quote="nooma4me"] Then I waited...and waited. Received another email the other day saying they can't port my number.

The above quote sums it up for me. I have been with Ooma for about 3 months so that I can save money. I am on my 2nd month trying to port my Hawaiian Telecom number to Ooma and they keep telling me that my address is invalid. I have literally spent a few hours on the phone and emails with both carriers trying to clear this up and get the porting moving, to no avail. Each carrier blames the other carrier for my porting problem. It is all very frustrating, so far I have spent more money by switching to Ooma. Recently, I heard was that my porting was being referred to a higher level of management in the Ooma porting department. And now Ooma has finally cancelled my porting request. Does anyone have any suggestions?
#100089 by focuspuller
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 pm
Look at a bill from your old phone company....Make sure the address on the bill matches what you entered for OOMA.

IE: if bill says "LN" and you entered "Lane" on OOMA it causes a mismatch. Zip Code does old have zip + 4 and does it match your entry on OOMA.

ALL ADDRESS ITEMS MUST MATCH EXACTLY.

I had a problem because my old bill showed "Mr." but the entry on OOMA only had first and last name...MISMATCH!!!