Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#62514 by kevpow
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:09 am
Is there a feature / hardware / software which will record my conversions?

I do a lot of technical phone calls and would like to record and file as audio files for future reference.

Any ideas?

I currently use a old tape recorded connected to my cordless phone and the tape recorder turns on when the handset is picked up. Would like to do this thru the computer.
#62515 by ntoy
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 am
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have that feature available. It would be an enhancement request for the future.
#62704 by oomg
Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 am
kevpow wrote:Is there a feature / hardware / software which will record my conversions?

I do a lot of technical phone calls and would like to record and file as audio files for future reference.

Any ideas?

I currently use a old tape recorded connected to my cordless phone and the tape recorder turns on when the handset is picked up. Would like to do this thru the computer.

And be sure to check your state laws. There are some states (e.g.. California) that require two party consent to recorded calls. Violations can lead to both criminal and civil sanctions. Criminal charges are usually used where the recording is repeated and surreptitious. Does the name "Anthony Pellicano" ring a bell. See:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/1 ... 51272.html