Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#62067 by southsound
Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm
When I first bought my ooma core system back in February of 2009, I was having problems with echo on some numbers. I kept logs and worked through some of the ooma supertechs and they made some routing changes that really helped. Then one evening I got a personal call from Rich Buchanan wanting to know how my ooma system was working! How many corporate executives would actually take the time out of their evening to make a call like that? It was a first for me and instantly earned both ooma and Rich my vote of confidence. Even though he has been gone from ooma since February, a lot of their success is due to his ability to build the retail channel.

My heartfelt condolences to all those who knew him personally and my prayers for comfort to bring them through their loss.

Remembrance
Remembrance is a golden chain
Death tries to break,
but all in vain.
To have, to love, and then to part
Is the greatest sorrow of one's heart.
The years may wipe out many things
But some they wipe out never.
Like memories of those happy times
When we were all together.

~ Author Unknown
#62071 by WayneDsr
Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm
My condolences to the Ooma family and to Rich Buchanan's family.
May he rest in peace.

Wayne
#62072 by ajw522
Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:17 pm
My deepest condolences to the Buchanan family during this time of mourning. I agree with southsound that the success Ooma has now definitely is mostly from Rich's skills in not only the marketing field, but the customer service field.

God bless, and may he rest in peace.