Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#61841 by azredwinger
Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 am
As you can see from the screen shot the list goes off the white area and only the phone number displays in the blue area. Are the number of entries limited during the beta test period? :(
Attachments
Screen Shot of the problem
(136.48 KiB) Downloaded 525 times
#84023 by jdorin
Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 pm
The Export works OK for me (download to Microsoft Office for Mac 2004), but all the contact info I've manually entered (First and Last Name) doesn't come. Only the Caller-ID Name, if there was one, makes the trip.

Since I've gone to all the trouble to add names for numbers where the Caller-ID was missing, it would be nice if that info was present in the Export, don't you think?
#84966 by thunderbird
Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:28 am
kcman1651 wrote:
lbmofo wrote:Seems like IE7 has this display problem. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE8 works good.

IE8 has a display problem also.

In Internet Explorer 8, did you go to the Tools pull down menu and select Internet Options. Then Click on the Advanced tab. On the Advanced tab click on Reset at the bottom of the Advanced window. From their it will walk you through.

Using this Internet Exporer option has helped me a few times for other problems.

If you try this procedure, please let us know it this works for you.
#84969 by kcman1651
Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 am
thunderbird wrote:
kcman1651 wrote:
lbmofo wrote:Seems like IE7 has this display problem. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE8 works good.

IE8 has a display problem also.

In Internet Explorer 8, did you go to the Tools pull down menu and select Internet Options. Then Click on the Advanced tab. On the Advanced tab click on Reset at the bottom of the Advanced window. From their it will walk you through.

Using this Internet Exporer option has helped me a few times for other problems.

If you try this procedure, please let us know it this works for you.

I tried your suggestion and it did't help. I am running Windows 7 64bit with IE8 64 bit.
#84996 by kcman1651
Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:43 am
thunderbird wrote:kcman1651:

I would guess that Windows 7 64bit with IE9 upgrade probably wouldn't help either?

Just loaded IE9 and have the same problem of not displaying properly.