Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#61614 by CeeElGee
Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:48 pm
bw1 wrote:First, I would do as southsound mentioned and try to get a warranty replacement. Also, your insurance should cover lightning damage. Finally, if you are an existing customer with an existing account, there should be no re-activation fee for a replacement device, AFAIK.

Not to hijack this thread, but I took this advice recently after being "zapped" last week. After sulking around here for days wondering what it was going to cost me to get back online with Ooma, I called tech support on Tuesday. They went through a few obvious questions with me over the phone, and once they determined that my Hub (still under warranty) wouldn't even connect with my broadband modem/hub, they promised to send another unit.

To my amazement, just a day later UPS delivered my replacement Hub (in the pouring rain!) and, once I discovered my AC/DC adapter was also bad, I'm now back up and running! Couldn't be happier. Hope you get some satisfaction soon.
#61645 by ntoy
Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 am
Hello kbpridgen,

You're still in warranty until Aug 26. Please contact our support folks for an RMA.
#61655 by Aveamantium
Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 pm
ntoy wrote:Hello kbpridgen,

You're still in warranty until Aug 26. Please contact our support folks for an RMA.

Now that's service! :cool: