Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#60761 by corrigan
Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 pm
In the 'Call Logs', there is an icon that looks like a gear that gives you the option to "Add to Contacts", or "Add to Existing Contact". I wish there was a "Add to Blacklist" option in that menu.

Right now, you have to copy the phone number, click Preferences, click Blacklists, click "Add to Blacklist", paste in the number, hopefully remember the name of the caller, fill in a category, and then click save.

If there was a "Add to Blacklist" option, it should fill in the phone number and name from caller id, and then leave the category as unknown. If I get a robocall, or a telemarketing call.. they immediately go on my blacklist.. I just wish it was easier.
#60764 by murphy
Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:41 am
To the left of the "gear" is a circle with a slash through it.
Click it to add the number to the blacklist.
#64832 by Kevin1844
Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:35 am
I'd like to see this taken one step further. It would be great if, during a call, I can hit a * code and have it immediately disconnect the call and add the number it to the blacklist.
That would make it REAAAAALLY easy.
#64834 by southsound
Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:39 am
Kevin1844 wrote:I'd like to see this taken one step further. It would be great if, during a call, I can hit a * code and have it immediately disconnect the call and add the number it to the blacklist.
That would make it REAAAAALLY easy.

And maybe make a very loud, obnoxious noise in the caller's earpiece just before it disconnects - just to let them know how we feel about nuisance calls. :P
#66636 by Laughing Laura
Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:48 am
I'd like to see the easy blacklist feature corrigan describes for messages I receive. As far as I can tell, there's no easy way to blacklist a caller from a message. You can't even cut and paste the number -- you have to write it down somewhere else or remember it.

Ooma rocks! I'm so glad I made the switch last year. Love the blacklist.