Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#60228 by mrbahr2003
Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm
I was very disappointed (and surprised) not to find a headset jack on the Telo handset. Sometimes, it is just easier to have a corded headset to the handset, especially when needing to type numbers in after a call is established. I know the call can be transferred after established, but that is inconvenient at times. So, I would request this very simple upgrade to the Telo handset.
#60229 by southsound
Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm
When the handset was first released this was the biggest complaint. I hope that in the future they bring out a handset that has a jack for a wired headset. Until then, I just use my Plantronics CT-12. It has been replaced by the CT-14 (about $84 from Amazon with free shipping) but my old CT-12 just keeps on working. If you buy a new one, make sure to get the CT-14 as it uses DECT 6.0 and is interference free.
#60233 by murphy
Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 am
mrbahr2003 wrote:I was very disappointed (and surprised) not to find a headset jack on the Telo handset. Sometimes, it is just easier to have a corded headset to the handset, especially when needing to type numbers in after a call is established. I know the call can be transferred after established, but that is inconvenient at times. So, I would request this very simple upgrade to the Telo handset.

You could turn the speakerphone on to allow you to hear while entering numbers.