Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#59410 by BlueiPhone
Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 pm
I am a premier customer. If understand correctly I will receive 250 minutes each month.

Here are my questions:
1. Is it true that calling my home phone number or any other OOMA user from the iPhone App is Free?
2. Where can I see my balance of the free 250 minutes as a premier customer? These 250 minutes are started on the 1st of each month?
3. Can you please add the “Favorites” from the iPhone to select.
4. Will there be support for the Touch running iOS 4? Which Touch will you support?
5. Can you update your compatibility page to include the iPhone 4?
6. Option to show the calling iPhone phone number to the caller? (Currently the home phone number is passed to the caller)
7. Will there be a way to check my OOMA voice mail from this app?
8. How can I call and then switch to FaceTime?

I like the app and it is a great start. Thank you for bring it to the iPhone. :P
#59425 by Bobby B
Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:30 pm
The Ooma Mobile FAQ has some answers already to some of your questions:
https://www.ooma.com/support/knowledgeba ... mobile-faq

1. Is it true that calling my home phone number or any other OOMA user from the iPhone App is Free?

Yes.

2. Where can I see my balance of the free 250 minutes as a premier customer? These 250 minutes are started on the 1st of each month?

Currently there's no place to easily "see" the remaining free minutes you have. The way to determine how many free minutes you have is to either tally up the number of free minutes you've used on the Ooma prepaid page, or to listen to the number of minutes available before you make a call (the prompt combines your free minutes available with the number of minutes derived from your prepaid balance).

3. Can you please add the “Favorites” from the iPhone to select.

We can take it as a feature enhancement.

4. Will there be support for the Touch running iOS 4? Which Touch will you support?

See "How do I make phones calls from an iPod touch?" in the FAQ link above.

5. Can you update your compatibility page to include the iPhone 4?

The iTunes requirements say iOS 3.1+, so it works with iPhone 4.

6. Option to show the calling iPhone phone number to the caller? (Currently the home phone number is passed to the caller)

This is planned for a future release.

7. Will there be a way to check my OOMA voice mail from this app?

We plan to add one-button voicemail access in a future release. Right now you can check your voicemail by dialing your Ooma number and pressing "*" and your PIN when prompted.

8. How can I call and then switch to FaceTime?

Multi-tasking support in iOS 4 is planned for a future release.

I like the app and it is a great start. Thank you for bring it to the iPhone. :P

Glad you like it - and thanks for the suggestions!
#59428 by BlueiPhone
Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 pm
Bobby B,

I want to "Thank you" for your quick and honest reply...

Clay