Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#59047 by kcepull
Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm
A few weeks ago, this suddenly started happening. When I call my Ooma (home) number from my cell phone, I don't hear any ringing in the cell phone handset. The Ooma line is ringing at home, and when someone picks up, I can hear them just fine. I just don't hear any ring tone in the cell phone. What seems to be triggering it is that my cell phone is set up as a multi-ring number. If I turn off the multi-ring to my cell phone, then I hear it ring when I call the Ooma number from my cell.

I've duplicated this on my wife's cell phone as well. When she calls the house, she won't hear it ring if her cell number is the multi-ring number. If I turn off the multi-ring, or change it to another number, then she will hear it ring when she calls the house.

Anyone else experiencing this? It has worked for months up until a few weeks ago...

Thanks,
Karl
#59968 by Bobby B
Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 am
Bug 8597: users calling from their forwarded number hear no ringback

It's been fixed, but I'm not sure when it'll deployed yet. I'm guessing it'll be at least a few weeks.
#59988 by ajw522
Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 pm
Yes, we are waiting! I also experience the same issue -- on a side note, when is the CWCID issue going to be solved?