Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#58897 by bw1
Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 pm
frenchcamp49er wrote:OK, after the initial i'm pissed off period, the app works great over wifi and 3G, I would recommend the app, but not at the $20 price tag. I really see no use for this app, as I have a hugh amount of family minutes that we never use, I guess when/if i could answer a call that would be cool, and I would like access to mu account.

Geez, why did you buy it then :!: :?: :!:

I'm glad you're supporting Ooma, but talk about an exercise in frustration. :D
#58898 by frenchcamp49er
Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm
bw1 wrote:
frenchcamp49er wrote:OK, after the initial i'm pissed off period, the app works great over wifi and 3G, I would recommend the app, but not at the $20 price tag. I really see no use for this app, as I have a hugh amount of family minutes that we never use, I guess when/if i could answer a call that would be cool, and I would like access to mu account.

Geez, why did you buy it then :!: :?: :!:

I'm glad you're supporting Ooma, but talk about an exercise in frustration. :D

Bought it without looking into it, I thought it would do all that I wanted, well maybe one day it will, and yes I also like to support ooma, I have never had any problems up until now, which I guess was my fault anyway.
#58923 by Insomnia
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:19 pm
Another disappointment in Ooma. Never in a million years would it have occured to me that they would actually charge me 1.9 cents per minute to use this thing. I too paid to download this app like just about everyone else here before finding out they were actually going to charge me per minute to use it. How apple let this sucker creep through the app store is what amazes me. They're using Att's data bandwith to essentially compete with them.

I tried it out, it works well, but I'm certainly not going to pay them to use it. I was willing to pay $10 for the app, but they expect me to pay them per minute on top of that... wow... It's really too bad Ooma is going to nickle and dime themselves right out of business, I was hoping my investment in the service would last a few more years.

Ooma Premier + 1.9 cents per minute = Unhappy Customer
#58925 by dsinternet
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 pm
Insomnia wrote: I was willing to pay $10 for the app, but they expect me to pay them per minute on top of that... wow... It's really too bad Ooma is going to nickle and dime themselves right out of business, I was hoping my investment in the service would last a few more years.
Ooma Premier + 1.9 cents per minute = Unhappy Customer

I have Premier and get 250 free minutes each month on the IPod Touch app. I think you got you math wrong. I pay $10 for the app and add $10 to your prepaid Ooma account. The extra $10 in the prepay account is there if you go over your free 250 minutes.
Please tell me where you found this 1.9 cents.
Ooma Premier + 250 free minutes = HAPPY Customer
#58929 by dsinternet
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:41 pm
Insomnia wrote:Am I the only one fed up with the spin doctoring of the undercover moderators in the forum? All Hail the mighty Ooma they can do no wrong. ROFLMFAO

I am not an undercover moderator. I am fed up with people not getting the facts right. It seems like some people are trying to make Ooma fail. I think Ooma is a great company and I would like it to be successful. If Ooma does well then I keep saving money each month on my phone bill.
#58930 by bw1
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:49 pm
Insomnia wrote:Am I the only one fed up with the spin doctoring of the undercover moderators in the forum? All Hail the mighty Ooma they can do no wrong. ROFLMFAO

ROFLMFAO is right. Murphy, Southsound, Groundhound, etal, did you get your check this month? I think they took out too much for taxes. :D
#58932 by lbmofo
Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

250 min free/month for Premier members is a fact. Nothing to spin. What's to complain about?