Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#58779 by ajw522
Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:37 pm
Has anyone noticed that the ooma Telo Handset varies greatly from the picture on the box and on the website?
#58916 by ajw522
Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:45 pm
Davesworld wrote:Yes it has been discussed at great length a while back. It's an LCD but the ad makes it look like an oled.

Yeah, I seem to remember it being discussed somewhere, but I can't seem to fine the board. Can you post a link?
#59044 by ajw522
Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:40 pm
Thanks! I haven't been here in a while, so I didn't know where to find it. Thanks again!
#59197 by Gearscout
Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 pm
The handset is quite functional...except for the screen which is difficult to read, at best. Even the photo on the Handset manual that came with the phone is a Photoshop cut and paste...it's shown as White on Black!

I would gladly pay Ooma $25 more for a real LCD screen...something well backlit and readable.

I'm finding the range to be just acceptable, nothing terrific. I may have to move my Telo to get coverage on the upper floor of my house (the Telo is currently in the basement.)