Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#58467 by ryanr
Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:03 pm
Activated the Telo, logged into My Ooma > Preferences > Google Voice and turned on the "Use my Google Voice Number as my Outbound Caller-ID".

When I place calls, people still see my Ooma # instead of my Google Voice number. Anyone else having this problem? Ooma tech support says the feature is "disabled" which seems suspicious since it is clearly exposed in My Ooma.
#58476 by murphy
Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 am
Did you configure Google Voice Extensions on Ooma and on Google Voice?
Did you select a Google Voice Virtual Number (GVVN)?
#59873 by ryanr
Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm
I did configure the Google Voice Extensions on Ooma and selected a Google Voice Virtual Number.

My Google Voice account has been set up (at Google) for many months. Is there something I need to do on the Google side to allow Ooma access?
#59881 by murphy
Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:36 am
ryanr wrote:I did configure the Google Voice Extensions on Ooma and selected a Google Voice Virtual Number.

My Google Voice account has been set up (at Google) for many months. Is there something I need to do on the Google side to allow Ooma access?

Did you follow these instructions for configuring Google Voice? They include the configuration on GV itself.

https://www.ooma.com/support/knowledgeba ... extensions
#59909 by Bobby B
Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am
Hmm that's odd, your GVE service was disabled for some reason. I've gone ahead and re-enabled it. Can you try rebooting your Telo to pick up the change and let me know the results?