Voicemail notification on unit

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
fredpb

Voicemail notification on unit

Post by fredpb » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am

It would be nice if the "envelope"/voicemail button on the Hub would blink if there was new voicemail.
ooma Hub.

Davesworld

Re: Voicemail notification on unit

Post by Davesworld » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:29 am

That envelope symbol is actually a save voicemail symbol, a voicemail symbol is supposed to look like O__O, you would automatically push the save message button rather than the play button since it would be flashing. Not exactly what most want to do to a message they haven't heard yet.

murphy

Post by murphy » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 am

fredpb wrote:It would be nice if the "envelope"/voicemail button on the Hub would blink if there was new voicemail.
The Play button blinks if there is a new voicemail.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

Aveamantium

Post by Aveamantium » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:37 am

How did ecshop877 get in here :x What did they purchase a Telo just to advertise here? Dennis, Bobby or Ntoy please disable this person's account!
Go AVS!

southsound

Post by southsound » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:54 am

Aveamantium wrote:How did ecshop877 get in here :x What did they purchase a Telo just to advertise here? Dennis, Bobby or Ntoy please disable this person's account!
I've reported all 5 of the ads I've spotted so far. Strange that a person would think they could build any sales by placing totally unrelated ads on a technical forum like this. I hope they also disable his/her ooma box - if they have one.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

daet

Post by daet » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 am

southsound wrote:
Aveamantium wrote:How did ecshop877 get in here :x What did they purchase a Telo just to advertise here? Dennis, Bobby or Ntoy please disable this person's account!
I've reported all 5 of the ads I've spotted so far. Strange that a person would think they could build any sales by placing totally unrelated ads on a technical forum like this.
What?!! I can't believe you're upset. Don't you don't want to accessorize your Telo with a tiara?!!!
Ooma customer since April 2009
Ooma equipment: Hub ; Telo + 4 handsets
Ooma service: Annual Premier subscription

Aveamantium

Post by Aveamantium » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 am

daet wrote:
southsound wrote:
I've reported all 5 of the ads I've spotted so far. Strange that a person would think they could build any sales by placing totally unrelated ads on a technical forum like this.
What?!! I can't believe you're upset. Don't you don't want to accessorize your Telo with a tiara?!!!
I suppose you're right... A tiara might actually look nice. ;)
Go AVS!