Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#57373 by fredpb
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am
It would be nice if the "envelope"/voicemail button on the Hub would blink if there was new voicemail.
#57375 by Davesworld
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:29 am
That envelope symbol is actually a save voicemail symbol, a voicemail symbol is supposed to look like O__O, you would automatically push the save message button rather than the play button since it would be flashing. Not exactly what most want to do to a message they haven't heard yet.
#57376 by murphy
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 am
fredpb wrote:It would be nice if the "envelope"/voicemail button on the Hub would blink if there was new voicemail.

The Play button blinks if there is a new voicemail.
#57385 by Aveamantium
Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:37 am
How did ecshop877 get in here :x What did they purchase a Telo just to advertise here? Dennis, Bobby or Ntoy please disable this person's account!
#57387 by southsound
Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:54 am
Aveamantium wrote:How did ecshop877 get in here :x What did they purchase a Telo just to advertise here? Dennis, Bobby or Ntoy please disable this person's account!

I've reported all 5 of the ads I've spotted so far. Strange that a person would think they could build any sales by placing totally unrelated ads on a technical forum like this. I hope they also disable his/her ooma box - if they have one.
#57390 by daet
Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 am
southsound wrote:
Aveamantium wrote:How did ecshop877 get in here :x What did they purchase a Telo just to advertise here? Dennis, Bobby or Ntoy please disable this person's account!

I've reported all 5 of the ads I've spotted so far. Strange that a person would think they could build any sales by placing totally unrelated ads on a technical forum like this.

What?!! I can't believe you're upset. Don't you don't want to accessorize your Telo with a tiara?!!!
#57396 by Aveamantium
Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 am
daet wrote:
southsound wrote:

I've reported all 5 of the ads I've spotted so far. Strange that a person would think they could build any sales by placing totally unrelated ads on a technical forum like this.

What?!! I can't believe you're upset. Don't you don't want to accessorize your Telo with a tiara?!!!

I suppose you're right... A tiara might actually look nice. ;)