Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#57163 by ed-wi
Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:09 am
Hi,

I have been a customer since may 15th. Still waiting!!!

I received a confirmation: 'You’ve recently requested your phone number to be ported to ooma. We have submitted all of the information you provided to your current Carrier and are still awaiting confirmation. The expected due date of the order is the week of 05/28/2010. We will notify you via email once we have confirmation of the actual completion date.'

I have called to expedite because my ported number will not ring. Problem from previous provider router. Ooma support said they would expedite over a week ago. any ideas?? :(

Thanks
#57167 by bw1
Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 am
Porting usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks although it appears to be getting quicker. Some have reported a port completing in 10 to 14 days.

It usually happens on the day that they say it's scheduled in the email unless there's a problem.

If the number that you have ported just stopped working it may be in process today and should be completed by 6:00 PM on Ooma's side. You may want to call CS to check on the status.