Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
#58965 by lbmofo
Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 am
These codes expire 6/30/10. What does that mean? Aren't they supposed to be good through 6/30?

All the codes show up as "invalid" now and today is 6/29.
#59028 by Bobby B
Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 am
These should be working OK now...we'll also likely be extending the referral code expiration date by a few more weeks.
#61393 by lbmofo
Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:22 am
The referral program that expired at the end of July seemed to have officially expired in the last hour or so; the codes don't work anymore.
#61449 by mesrepsj
Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:02 pm
For being a company based on communication what a horrible job you do at communicating to your customers!

Does the referral program WORK or NOT?! As I browse through your site the bar on the bottom tells me click here to earn up to $75 then I click that and it says it's expired. Does anyone actually work at this company?

If something like this is extended or closed LET your customers know so they don't make an ass out of themselves sending dead codes to friends! :x
#61450 by lbmofo
Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm
Not sure why you didn't get any email but I got an email on 7/28 saying the program will end on 7/31.

Besides, the program was supposed to end at end of June but ooma extended it a full month.
#61451 by mesrepsj
Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:18 pm
lbmofo wrote:Not sure why you didn't get any email but I got an email on 7/28 saying the program will end on 7/31.

Besides, the program was supposed to end at end of June but ooma extended it a full month.


nope no email

the point is, the website still shows the rewards option. I know there are tons of fanboys on here but seriously...things are slipping.
#61454 by lbmofo
Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:23 am
mesrepsj wrote:
lbmofo wrote:Not sure why you didn't get any email but I got an email on 7/28 saying the program will end on 7/31.

Besides, the program was supposed to end at end of June but ooma extended it a full month.


nope no email

the point is, the website still shows the rewards option. I know there are tons of fanboys on here but seriously...things are slipping.

My bad. I forgot that ooma only emails fanboys now to keep them up to speed but others in the dark. :?
#61468 by bw1
Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 am
mesrepsj wrote:For being a company based on communication what a horrible job you do at communicating to your customers!

Does the referral program WORK or NOT?! As I browse through your site the bar on the bottom tells me click here to earn up to $75 then I click that and it says it's expired. Does anyone actually work at this company?

If something like this is extended or closed LET your customers know so they don't make an ass out of themselves sending dead codes to friends! :x


There was info on the refer a friend page that had an expiration of 6/30, but it was extended and then an announced expiration of 7/31.

I got email on 6/2 and again on 7/28. There was also this forum posting, a banner "ad" at the bottom of the my.ooma site, a blog entry - https://www.ooma.com/blog/2010/06/01/sum ... d-program/, there was probably a twitter and facebook post.

Perhaps you opted out or didn't opt in to email from Ooma, but I don't see how they could communicate this any better except by calling you - they do have your phone number. I'm sure we'd see even more complaints then!!

And if you're going to disparage people on the "interwebz" - it's "fanboi" - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanboi

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests